My favorite show for the last two years has been: 'Vanderpump Rules.' It's about these young hot L.A. 20-30 somethings that all work/have worked at this restaurant called SUR, owned by British entrepreneur Lisa Vanderpump. You can compare it to the old 'Laguna Beach' and 'The Hills' - I think it's way more entertaining though. There's always some kind of drama - someone hooking up with someone or cheating - it's good stuff. So I saw that one of the stars, Jax Taylor (in the middle) and two other guys from another Bravo show 'Summer House' were doing a Facebook live, where people can ask questions, and they'll pick the most interesting ones to answer. My question was 'Jax, do you really actually hate James Kennedy?' another guy on the show. The guy on the right, Carl, read off my question, and Jax gave a nice, lengthy answer. On the new season - Jax and James seem to be friends - I wonder if I had any part in that...
Other notable encounters without photos:
1) I was on the Today Show when I was 7 with my whole family and we talked with Katie Couric and Al Roker. My sister Amy was holding up a sign 'Ask me to do the Austin Powers dance,' (the movie had just come out). Al Roker asked her to do the dance and she did. Then he asked me to do it - I said no because I was too shy.
2) I got Chris Brown's autograph at the American Family gym in my hometown of Mechanicsville, VA - he's from Tappahannock not too far away. My friend Kirsten and I were working out our legs downstairs when she said 'Look! It's Chris Brown,' and we saw him walking our way. We asked for his autograph and he gave us both one.
3) I got my picture taken with the NBA player Allen Iverson when I was a kid. We had gone to an NBA game (my Dad loves basketball) and somehow we got pictures with him afterwards and another player, Juan Howard.
4) My boyfriend and I met some of the guys from the punk bands, 'Teenage Bottlerocket' and 'Lagwagon' when I was on the road for five months with his band 'Insubordination.'
5) I spotted Jamie Bell (off-set) with his famous wife - wait for it - KATE MARA (loved her in American Horror Story Season 1) at my favorite coffee shop, Lamplighter in Richmond, VA.
6) When I worked on TURN, other notable actors besides Jamie were Kevin McNally whom has been in every 'Pirates of the Carribean' movie - playing a pirate, dude with the short gray hair...you know who I'm talkin' bout'. One of the episodes I filmed on - Andrew McCarthy who plays the love interest of Molly Ringwald in 'Pretty In Pink,' was directing it because it was the season finale and it had to be epic.